I take pictures because I'm driven to create. I really like making normal people look their best, so you probably won't see any gorgeous models in my portfolio. Just regular people who look like gorgeous models. For many people, my images will be a defining point in their self-image. I take that seriously, and I treat them with a respect befitting the beauty I see in all people.

**Beauty * Respect * Love * Appreciation**
That's what I strive to create and the spirit with which I approach those for whom I'm privledged to make portraits.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Kandy and Ryan Get Married! Iowa Wedding Photographer

Kandy and I met at a local deli to talk about her wedding. One of the first things she told me was she was getting married at her parents house.

On a deck.

In the middle of a pond.

Say what? I'm in!

And she did. Her parents own a small fish hatchery in Iowa (my home town) and in the front yard they build their own pond. Right in the middle of this pond is an adorable little deck/dock. Built by none other than the groom himself. I couldn't think of a more special place that these two SHOULD get married.


10-19-kandy


10-19-kandy1


10-19-kandy2


10-19-kandy3


10-19-kandy3a



10-19-kandy3b


10-19-kandy3ab


10-19-kandy4



10-19-kandy4b


10-19-kandy5


10-19-kandy6


10-19-kandy7


10-19-kandy8


10-19-kandy9


10-19-kandy10


10-19-kandy11


10-19-kandy12


10-19-kandy13


10-19-kandy14


10-19-kandy15


10-19-kandy16


10-19-kandy17


10-19-kandy18



10-19-kandy18a


10-19-kandy19


10-19-kandy19a


10-19-kandy20


It was a beautiful ceremony and sweet reception with everything at Kandy's parents home. I don't think we could have asked for a more beautiful day.

1 comment:

Search This Blog

Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP